A strategic approach of marketing based on the awareness of customer needs and requirements. Acquire high-value customers by designing personalized campaigns to resonate with each account.
In ever-changing and dynamic business environment, it is imperative for organizations to keep pace with buyers and remain competitive. As a result, marketers are turning to account-focused strategy by collaborating with sales teams to close more deals faster and achieve organizational objectives
Five Steps to Create a Winning ABM Strategy
- Identification of Accounts
- Target Key Decision-makers
- Curate Personalized and Effective Messaging
- Determine Optimal channels and Engage them
- Evaluate Results
Is ABM right for your organization?
While organizations come in different shapes and sizes, it is important to find whether ABM is a right strategy for your business model. Here's a quick checklist before you jump on the ABM bandwagon:
- You have a clear and defined buyer persona
- Your prospects are well-known
- You have the complete targeting data
- Your sales and marketing teams are closely knit
- Your organization is keen to penetrate and expand services/products to existing customers
- You have an array of services/products to upsell and cross-sell